Monday, January 4, 2016

Thing 2 : Photo Fun



Above is a photo of my crazy family (just the kids) that I took over Christmas.  I am failing miserably at this assignment because my work computer won't let me access Pixabay.  Many sites are blocked here at school.  Unfortunately, I don't currently have a working computer at home.  I did spend a good deal of time exploring Flickr, Snapfish, Shutterfly and Piinterest.  While I can save a picture to my computer and open it to look, I couldn't drag it to this blog site.  I really don't wish to sign up for an account on any of these sites.  So instead, I downloaded a picture I recently took and dragged it over (see above).  However, I did love looking at the images (especially on Flickr) and was very inspired.  I'm working on a paper crane project here at school and I found many wonderful ideas of ways I can incorporate the cranes into pieces of art.  And, of course, Pinterest (which I used to love looking at before I had to have an account) is a wonderful source of creativity.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you posted a photo of your family, what a great group photo. And looks like a fun time was had by all! :) And terrific that you found some crane inspirations. I can't even imagine how many cranes I've folded in my lifetime.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. don't forget to log your work on this form when you finish a lesson:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IP8j4RiN4q1tp4fWPYXCzDNxcmHmRU88RkQLxyNcrxo/viewform

    ReplyDelete