Friday, February 12, 2016

THING 3:  Social Media

Just watched video, "Why are you Still Not on Twitter" and I seriously think I'm not on Twitter because I don't have one of those fancy phones that can do that.  My phone is not attached to the internet, so I don't think I can tweet.  I really just have my phone for making calls (and texting - I do do that).  Anyway, watched this video and I have no idea what they are talking about.  I mean, what does "drag message" even mean?  However, I do understand how cool tweeting can be and how it really does connect you with everyone.  My dinosaur phone really does need to be replaced.  I'll have to work on that.

1 comment:

  1. I kept my "dinosaur" phone for a long time too. :) But twitter is really easy to use from a computer too. I actually find it easier to use that way. Especially if I'm searching for interesting content that people have posted. Trying this URL:

    https://twitter.com/search?q=%23tlchat

    it's a link to a twitter search for the hashtag #tlchat (teacher-librarian chat) -loads of good resources posted and shared that way.

    ReplyDelete